For many Superintendents, being their school district’s chief officer is only the beginning. They may also be the public relations director, security lead, counselor, finance director and maintenance worker! Whether you are leading a large district team or you are the district team, you are not alone. 3D-ED is here to support your efforts to create a world-class customer service experience for both community members and staff.
- Get Your Team Excited About Customer Service! 3D-ED offers strategic planning and leadership training to outline the importance of having a customer service framework, what to expect when asking for community feedback and get staff excited about elevating customer service in your district. Every district has its own personality, strengths and challenges. Contact our team to learn how 3D-ED can provide support that makes sense for your district!
- Find Out How Your Community Really Views Your District! People are constantly evaluating your schools. 3D-ED’s Mystery Shopping/Customer Service Assessment is a qualitative study which provides school district leaders comprehensive data and an unbiased report of findings for your schools or departments. Our proven methodology and expertise quickly identifies strengths, uncovers areas requiring improvement and provides recommendations to assure an effective customer service strategy.
- Equip Your Staff With The Skills That Help Them Succeed! Delivering excellent customer service is not a talent — it’s a skill that must be developed. Regardless of your budget, our iCare© Customer Service Curriculum or Professional Development Training will transform your front line staff into customer service gurus.
- Equip Your Team To Overcome Customer Service Challenges! There is always that one difficult parent or employee – and some districts have many! Wouldn’t it be great if those challenging customers could be transformed into advocates, before they demand the attention of an administrator or the media? Our professional development session, Opportunity of Conflict, provides a proven method and practical training on how to defuse those problematic situations and win-over the customer.
- Sustain You Customer Service Edge! Our iCare© Visitor Voice Survey isn’t like any survey you’ve seen before! By simply scanning a QR code displayed at the front office of any of your school locations or going to a dedicated web address, visitors can give immediate feedback on their customer service experience. Automated reports are provided in order to track trends and identify training needs. For staff and faculty – check out the iCare© Employee Voice Survey!
- Transform Your District To Deliver Culturally Competent Customer Service – in an ever-changing world let 3D-ED help you tackle this important topic!